With our 7 National Offices and 3 Storage locations in the 48 Continental States & Canada and the same solution-oriented philosophy throughout our organization, we give our customers consistent service and attention to detail. You pick the location and we'll take care of the rest.
200 N Sooner Road
Edmond, OK 73034
Chief Executive Officer
VP of Operations
VP of Sales & Marketing
VP & Chief Financial Officer
VP of New Truck Transport
Recruiting Dept, Safety Dept & Compliance & Retention
Driver Requirements & Application
• 23 years and older
• 2 years OTR experience
• No more than 2 moving violations
• No more than 2 accidents and violations put together (depending on circumstances)
• Able to communicate clearly
• Excited to become part of a professional network of professional drivers
• Occupational Accident Insurance provided through Coldiron, full time & part time - ask for rates
• Tow vehicle (personal vehicle with a hitch/tow bar installed, to be towed behind vehicle being delivered)
medicament zopiclone 7.5 mg priximovane generique en pharmacie en ligne
The following applies to Used Transports:
• We recommend tanker endorsement for tanker movement.
• We require hazmat endorsement for hazmat movement.
Questions about driving for Coldiron Companies? Please call Recruiting in OKC at 888-846-0664 for more info!
• Click here to apply for a driving position at Coldiron Companies.
For many years Coldiron Companies has been perfecting the art of recovery. This experience allows our management the ability to make logistical, cost effective transport and repossession decisions for assets located anywhere in the continental United States and Alaska. The experience of a proven organization is at your disposal when you utilize the proven team at Coldiron Companies.
Our recovery service includes performing detailed condition and specification reports and a minimum of five digital photos, which will aid appraisal values. These specialized reports can be viewed through a password protected area on the internet if requested.
Using specially designed equipment and professional agents, we recover, transport and store:
• Class 6-8 trucks
• Utility Trucks
• Boom Trucks
• Garbage Trucks
• Fire Trucks
• Oil Field Equipment
• Box Vans
medicament tramadol sans ordonnanceprovigil achat en ligne pharmacie
Our corporate and 9 nationwide field offices are each networked to our centralized dispatch system. Each office manages dispatching, professional agents, communications, and asset recovery operations.
Contact: Cathy Eddings (click here to email) or any member of our Asset Recovery team at 888-850-5312 or fax us at 888-857-7838.
Moving trucks over the nation's highways takes more than the keys and a tank of fuel. The development of two patented transport products and nearly 50 years in the industry give us a distinct advantage over other driveaway companies. With multiple offices nationwide and the same solution-oriented philosophy throughout our organization, we give our customers consistent service and attention to detail.
• 9 locations throughout the United States
• Pick up and deliveries in the 48 Continental States, Alaska & Canada
• Transport of singles, 2-ways, 3-ways & 4-ways
• Storage facilities throughout the U.S.
• Port deliveries for shipping overseas
• 30 professional dispatchers nationwide
bekomme schlaftabletten zopiclon rezeptfrei
Contact: Senior Dispatcher Tom Stinnett (click here to email) or any member of our Driveaway team at 800-636-6669 or FAX us at 800-845-1628
Contact: Kit Eccles (click here to email) at 405-205-7222 or by FAX 866-371-5763.